Amy Jones Group Careers
The Amy Jones Group is recognized as the #1 real estate team in Chandler by the Phoenix Business Journal with over 2100 successful home sales. We are always keeping our eyes open for real estate professionals who share our customer care model and who may be interested in joining our team.
Top 11 Signs This Is The Right Job For You
- You are looking for a full-time career within a team structure.
- You want to grow your business through proven methods of lead generation and client contact.
- You believe in the power of relationship building and consistency in communication.
- You are flexible and can adapt to an everchanging market with new best practices.
- You're easy to talk to and have 'never met a stranger'.
- You love technology and are quick to learn.
- Multi-Tasking comes easy.
- People stare in wonder as you calmly handle problems with a smile.
- Your follow-up skills are second to none.
- You are confident in your abilities and can easily communicate with others.
- You're a team player who is open to learning and implementing new ideas.
Top 7 Signs This Is NOT The Right Job For You
- You prefer a career with very little social interaction.
- You aren't comfortable handling difficult conversations.
- You're easily overwhelmed.
- You are impatient and/or have a short fuse.
- You're slow to respond to emails and texts.
- You don't answer your phone.
- "I'll do it my way" is your motto.
At the Amy Jones Group, we add agents to our team purposefully and are very selective to ensure our agents fit our business model of high level customer care.
Our reputation is the "best of the best" because our agents truly care for their clients as they would a family member or best friend. Our agents always put our client's interests at the forefront.
Agents on our team benefit from over $150,000 in top level marketing that we spend annually accross all advertising platforms to include extreme marketing of our listings. We also provide transaction managment, inside sales support for lead qualification and nurturing, agent development, accountability & support from the Team Manager and Keller Williams Market Center. Our agents receive qualified leads to supplement their own business and have been recognized year after year as multi-million dollar producers.
Are you a licensed Arizona Realtor® with at least 2 years of experience who has oustanding communication skills and a proven track record of outstanding customer care? Do you value professionalism, communication and responsiveness to your clients and colleagues? Do you take your business seriously and want to take it to the next level with consistency, brand awareness, and a team reputation that is second to none? If the answers to these questions are "YES" and you feel you would be a good fit for our team, we invite you to submit the form below.
We will review every submission and contact you for an interview as our team growth & production needs evolve.